Thursday, June 28, 2007

Matching Knees.

Well, gosh darn it, I fell again. Right outside the door of Agriculture Hall on my way to lunch. I decided to be much more interested in what sidewalks were open than paying attention to the big step down right outside the door. Stupid construction on campus. Stupid pregnancy brain. Stupid being off-balance because of my belly. GRRRR.

Anyway, I'm fine. I banged up my other knee, but my left knee is much more of a scrape/bruise than a true rasberry scab like my Chili Cook-Off wound. I guess wearing pants isn't a bad thing.

I'm mostly mad because I scraped up my new mommy's day sandals along with my knee. GRRRR.

And yes, before you all comment and yell at me, I will be more careful when walking. It is very odd, but I have been subconsciously conscious of my belly when falling. Baby Cute is just fine inside his/her magical watery womb. I had Cherry Coke with lunch because A) It sounded good. and B) It would ensure some afternoon acrobatics so I could be sure that Baby Cute is ok. Both A & B are working out well. Delicious Cherry Coke and some serious internal pummeling from Baby Cute, check.

I am taking tomorrow OFF. I haven't taken a day OFF without feeling like throwing up or sleeping all day since before I was pregnant. Probably when we moved. So a solid 6 months later I am going to leave all of this work craziness behind me and enjoy a day in my lovely home with my fabulous parents. Come on 5pm!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your next week! Enjoy your day off - you've earned it! =)

Cat

Anonymous said...

Hey! I lost your email address and #'s! I had Baby Girl! email me at nwarnaar@netzero.net and i'll give you all info and pictures! Have fun!!
Nadia