Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pics.

Here are a few nursery pics. The light fixture needs a special kind of lightbulb (sheesh, Ikea!), so you can't see the full cuteness of the sunshine light, and they are a little dark. Otherwise, enjoy!

Carseat, diaper champ, shiny white trim, hooray!

Baby Cute's first sleeping place.


These booties make me want to take back anything I said about wanting a girl. Oh my GOD, they are CUTE!


Baby Cute's changing table/dresser. Thank you baby store clearance/coupon/sale/discount! :)


What child doesn't need a copy of "Walter the Farting Dog"?

Baby Cute's treasures. A new sign, a piggy bank, a framed card from Aunt Meredith, and the cutie sign Aunt Patti had out front to mark the baby shower location.


Me, my baby belly, and my favorite shower gift. Aunt Patti made us a BEAUTIFUL scrapbook. All it's missing is pictures of Baby Cute. I would never have the time (or talent) to make something so fabulous, but Baby Cute is lucky to have a Great Aunt (literally and figuratively) who loves him and wants him to have beautiful memories.


Here's a picture from this time last summer. We lost our camera battery charger in the move, so I finally ordered a new one and discovered quite a fun variety of photos. From our trip to the U.P. last summer to moving and renovating to finding out I'm pregnant to today. It was fun for me to get a quick view at my crooked teeth and small(er) belly just a year ago....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WALTER THE FARTING DOG!! I WAS READING THIS AND JAYDAN WAS NEXT TO ME AND STARTED CRACKING UP. I'LL HAVE TO GET THAT FOR HIS B-DAY! BOYS AND THEIR OBSESSION WITH BODILY FUNCTIONS!