Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Team BLUE.

It's a boy!

Sorry for making so many of you wait so long... Dave thought we should celebrate by having dinner at a sports bar and watching the All-Star baseball game.

The ultrasound director was quick to squelch the two students' excitement to claim boy, telling us when you can REALLY see, the boy parts look like a turtle. A little while later, we were getting another look at the bladder and kidneys and David says "well, that looks like a turtle to me!" And there it was, plain as day.

Snips, snails and puppy dog tails in our future! Baby BOY Scott is still measuring right on for an early October arrival, somewhere between the 5th and the 11th according to the three ultrasound techs that scanned my uterus for the better part of 2.5 hours. I'm pretty confident we can order the baby blue rug from the JC Penney baby catalogue. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and Dave! Boys rock!
- Nadia

Anonymous said...

YAY! A healthy baby boy! Congratulations Natalie and Dave! I'm so glad a checked before I went to bed! I'm so happy for you both!

-Julie F.

Anonymous said...

My only question -- can a MSU baby boy have a yellow & blue Nursery? Of course he can!!!
Grandma-soon-to-be

AlexisAnne said...

really? I thought for sure it was going to be a girl! (why, I have no idea,I just had a feeling). guess I was wrong! congrats! how exciting to know. now the big question is....names????

freerange karma said...

I can't wait for him to pee on you while changing his little diaper! ; )

geekmp3 said...

I FREAKIN' CALLED THAT ONE!

Good job!