Friday, April 6, 2007

A step back.

We interrupt this blog post to tell a very silly joke from my co-worker:

Q: Did you hear that Comerica Park is not selling beer or pop anymore?

A: Yeah, they lost their opener.

HA HA HA HA HA




Anyway, I forgot to update my tickers and things when Dr. Tucker changed my due date. Oops. So, today is not a day for my weekly update. Instead, I've taken a step back and am STILL 13 weeks. Roar. Please see last Friday's post for our current development.

Considering how much I feel Baby Cute's growth, I have a feeling our little jumbo shrimp is going to catch up pretty quickly.

For your blog-loving enjoyment, I've also added new tickers to the bottom of this fabulous blog o' mine. They are from babygaga.com and I put both the "development" and "humor" versions of the ticker down there. It's fun stuff. The original one I had got all artistic and reflective. BORING. I want to know what Baby Cute is doing today.

I am so excited for this weekend! My sister Meredith is already home and my in-laws are leaving in about 3 hours to head south to Lansing. It will be so great to see everyone. If any of ya'll are lucky, I'll let you feel my uterus. You know you want to!

I got to have lunch today with my best friend at work, Beth. It was fun, therapeutic and delicious. Also, the secretary in the animal science department asked if the rumor that I was expecting is true. When I confirmed, she asked to be invited to the shower. If you know who I am talking about, I was as shocked as you were that she wants to celebrate Baby Cute.... I guess babies bring out the best in people!

I am going to buy some diapers at the Baby Store this evening. Random people open packages of diapers in the store and take one or two. I'm sure they felt it desperately necessary to steal because they had a blowout or whatever, but could you just BUY instead of stealing? Anyway, we mark those opened packages WAY down AND you can still use coupons... So I snagged myself some size 3's and a package of hangers missing one that is marked from $3 to $0.90. Every little bit helps I guess.

Happy Easter!



1 comment:

CorgiLand said...

bunneh!!!!

happy easter i miss you all.