Monday, March 12, 2007

Cookie monster.

I find that I am most inspired to post in Baby Cute's blog when I am eating and/or thinking about food. Sorry for those that this trend may annoy.

However, I love thin mints. I am proud of my lifelong affiliation with Girl Scouts, but my devotion to them only becomes more adamant during cookie time. Today, also, Baby Cute decided that he/she hates juice now and only wants water. This is fine, and thank goodness that the Culligan man visits my office monthly. It is truly delicious water.

Today, March 12, also marked the end of my claim "I've been continually nauseous, but haven't thrown up yet." Oh, poor bloated pregnant ladies with morning sickness that involves puking. I do not envy you. I'm just getting ready, brushing my hair and BAM! I've gotta toss my cookies (not thin mints, thank God). I've been fine since, but I am annoyed that my record of 0 vomit incidents has now ended.

We got to see some of my favorite people this weekend. Cat and Mark brought their adorable girls Grace (5) and Alice (4 months) over to visit on Saturday morning. I got to feed Ally and watch her use her new Boppy tummy time mat that I bought for her. She is full of smiles and was wearing a cute pink dress, so of course I'm in love. We gave Grace some water toys and (in total defiance of my father's NO WATER PLAY IN THE HOUSE rule) proceeded to fill up a dish tub full of water, sit her on a beach towel and let her go to work. It was way fun.

When the Brainerd's departed, we hit the road for Saginaw where we got to celebrate my Mom's happy birthday, albeit a few days late. She had a house full of flowers, so I was glad I went an alternate gift route. :) We stayed late, but not too late. The time change made it rough to get up for the baby store on Sunday, but it was a fun day and went quickly.

Now it's Monday again. No wonder time is flying!

David and I are going grocery shopping tonight, and I am trying to figure out how to sneak in a nap before we go.... Just one more hour of work today!

No comments: