Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Mommy on Monday.

Baby Cute's Birthday will be Monday, October 8, 2007.

He has been doing a VERY good job of growing and now weighs 9 lbs, 13 ozs. That's 10 pounds to you and me. He's not dropping into my pelvis because he's too big. He's at a high risk of shoulder dystocia and the risks for me and my girly parts are scary and painful to even think about, much less experience.

So we're just going to drive to the hospital on Monday at noon, check in, have a baby around 2pm and go home a couple of days later.

I'll be a Mommy on Monday.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my! I hope all goes well, Natalie. Enjoy the weekend and we'll all send our good thoughts your way Monday. Be strong, mama. :D

Anonymous said...

WOW. BBC is definetly living up to his name. Well Cassandra and I are very excited for you and Dave and of course we cant wait to see your lil guy at his first girl scout meeting! Take it easy and enjoy your time with Dave and your new bundle of joy. We'll be thinking of you on Monday!!

boxcatav said...

Wow! Here comes baby! Will you have a section or induce? How do you know he'll come right away? Wow. I don't even know what to think other than everyone is having babies lately! You are the third one in my world this week.

Unknown said...

Well, I am selfishly just excited. I know that I get to meet the cute little man soon. And I know one of my best friend has a great doc looking out for her best interests!

I'll be thinking of you until we hear more.

Love you.
Cat

Unknown said...

Is it Monday yet???