Friday, September 4, 2009

23 Months






Dear Elliott,

You are almost two years old. How the heck did that happen?

We've had a really fun summer. And our adventures aren't likely to end anytime soon.

I love taking you new places and exposing you to different sights, sounds and smells. You are, however, still my child, so you don't hesitate to tell me, "I don't like it."

I could write a novel about being your Mommy, but I don't have the time right now. Instead, just know that I miss you. I can't wait until Grandma and Grandpa bring you home tonight on their way south. I'm so excited about showing you more of the world. And I love you more than I ever thought possible.

Always,
Mommy



With Grandma and Grandpa at the Michigan 4-H Children's Garden and the MSU Horitculture Demonstration Gardens.


At the Airshow with Gram and Pap. You like "quiet airplanes" and scream inconsolably in response to "loud airplanes."



Water fun. It didn't matter how cold the water was... you wanted to play in it.

Driving big trucks and seeing a helicopter at Touch a Truck Day in Lansing. Each truck you sat in you asked me "Keys?" Yeah, right Buddy.






Riding the "big bus" with Auntie M in Chicago. It might have been the highlight of our weekend trip for you.

I can't wait to see where we go next.

1 comment:

boxcatav said...

Elliott looks like a little man! He's not a baby anymore. I love his haircut!