Thursday, June 5, 2008

Climbing.

It's 8:15 in the morning. Do you know what your 8-month-old is doing?

Mine is CLIMBING UP THE STAIRS in my house.

Dave called to tell me that he got up seven stairs before he got tired. Dave just sort of hung back to make sure he didn't hurt himself while Elliott ventured up and up and up and up.

In my head, this translates to him jumping off buildings at age 3, because that's when kids usually master the stairs, right?

Let me just mention that I don't have any gray hair right now. But that may end soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Climbing....my niece could climb up AND down by 15 months. :)

Unknown said...

It isn't so much the climbing up, it's the FALLING down. Ally's (finally) mastered the art of the "butt scoot" down and hasn't plunged head first down in awhile. Yep, she's my gray-hair creator.

Nadia, Mike, Jaydan, and Sophia said...

Jaydan is almost 6 and I didn't get a grey hair until I had Sophie!! Has Elliott caught the cat yet?? :)

BoxcatAV said...

Go Elliott!