Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I look great.

So apparently I'm a hottie new mom. Went to my first PRSA meeting since the little man made his arrival and I got literally a handful of compliments about how great I look. I guess motherhood agrees with me. I've been comfortable in my own skin for quite some time now, so compliments surprise me.

I also highly recommend the first-trimester nausea-filled pregnancy plus post-partum breastfeeding diet.

HA.

One more side note, Elliott is now a roller extraordinaire! He rolled over several times for Dave and me today. I think he can tell how excited we get when he does it, so he was really showing off for us this evening. He passed out early tonight, before 9, so my sleeping through the night bragging may come back to haunt me in just a few hours.

The adventure continues!

No comments: