Monday, August 31, 2009

A toddler named Elliott.

Yes, we're still alive. Yes, we're doing well. Yes, it's amazing that Elliott is almost 2.

A picture says a thousand words, so I'm hoping this video will help make up for the thousands of pictures we've missed posting these last few months. I promise Elliott was wearing pants earlier in the day, but close to bedtime when E gets his pants dirty, pantless is how we roll.

Translation: Sweetheart is what E calls my maternal grandma. Pap is my dad. Gram is my mom. Grandma is Dave's mom. Grandpa is Dave's stepdad. Oscar is their dog. Ming is their cat. Good luck translating the rest. We're still working on some of it.



2 comments:

boxcatav said...

I literally laughed at the same point you did when he found himself on the other side of the chair. Such an adventure filled life he lives!

mrns said...

me too! that was my favorite part :)