Thursday, October 30, 2008

For my Pap

I've been giving myself a guilt trip about not updating the blog, but I'm just going to get over it and try to do smaller posts more often rather than waiting until I have too much to say. 

My Dad, Elliott's Pap, is in China and aching for punkin pictures, so here is our little pumpkin as a pumpkin.

Halloween is tomorrow! We've been so lucky to discover that one of my friends from college, Becky, has twin girls just a month or so older than Elliott. Becky is a great organizer, and thoughtful enough to invite us over often. She has friends over every Wednesday for "BabyFest." As you will see from the pictures, it is indeed a baby fest! 

It's a lot of fun to watch Elliott interacting with other kids and continuing to become a little person, not a baby. 

He is growing so, so fast.

That's all I have time for, so it will have to do.







5 comments:

Nadia, Mike, Jaydan, and Sophia said...

Adorable! Thanks for the update! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Natalie. You have no idea how much that little update means.
Pap needed, and got, his punkin fix. Miss you all a bunch. Give Elliott a big hug for me. I will see you all soon.

Anonymous said...

Very cute little pumpkin!
anne

Unknown said...

SO cute!

Unknown said...

Alright, you are running out of November... updated photos please! :)